our company's histor starts in 1960.
- Our grandfather, Prodromos V. Arnakis, a professional trucker until then, imports his first Unimog from Germany with the purpose of creating an extra income for his large family. People started expressing interest for more Unimogs, so he kept importing more and more.
- Soon, everyone that wanted a Unimog in Greece, knew that Arnakis' business was the place to visit.
- In 1967 we bought a piece of land in the historic centre of Thessaloniki and we opened our first proper store.
- In 1980, the second generation takes control of the company and renames it to Kiriakos Arnakis & Co.
- In 1985 we open our second store on the Ring Road of Thessaloniki.
- In 2007 we become the sole importer in Greece for Linddana A/S, Europe's largest woodchipper manufacturer.
- In 2009 the third generation of the company takes the help and the company renames to Prodromos Arnakis & Co, bringing memories of the founders name.
- In 2015, we become the sole importer in Greece for Spearhead Machinery of U.K.
- In 2021 we become the sole importer in Greece for Canada's J.A. LARUE, a leading manufacturer of Snow Blowers and Airport Brooms.
Our company never stopped evolving. It always strived for better customer satisfaction, better prices and better quality of services when it comes to anything Unimog and Mb-trac related.
Prodromos Arnakis, the current owner, studied Mechanical Engineering in Kingston University of London. Our technicians have multi-year experience on every type of Unimog. Anything you might need, don't hesitate to contact us.